BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-28-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
Bluechipper
Banned
9
Rep
255
Posts

Drives: 09 M3 Vert
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Obama Birth Certificate Scam?

Ok I don't really care about the birther issue. I actually came across this video browsing the net. I am very familar with photo editing software and found this video very interesting.

Did the government create this document? Very compelling evidence, to say the least.


Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
RioGrandeValley
Major
RioGrandeValley's Avatar
44
Rep
1,024
Posts

Drives: E92/E90 Depends on Mood
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Irving, TX

iTrader: (1)

Hmmm the jury is still out on this one. Very Interesting Indeed.
__________________
Life is Fragile, Handle with Prayer.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 03:21 AM   #3
ghosthi32
Banned
37
Rep
2,509
Posts

Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

iTrader: (0)

wow so stupid
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 03:24 AM   #4
Daniel135i
Banned
Italy
27
Rep
524
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USAF Aviano Italy

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [5.00]
2005 SRT-4  [3.50]
HAHAHA.... this guy went all the way with this one. Great work man.


Dont eat the bullshit they feed you on a silver spoon people!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 03:31 AM   #5
ghosthi32
Banned
37
Rep
2,509
Posts

Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel135i View Post
HAHAHA.... this guy went all the way with this one. Great work man.


Dont eat the bullshit they feed you on a silver spoon people!
why eat the bullshit of trump and the others who think Obama was born outside of the US?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 04:12 AM   #6
Daniel135i
Banned
Italy
27
Rep
524
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USAF Aviano Italy

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [5.00]
2005 SRT-4  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
why eat the bullshit of trump and the others who think Obama was born outside of the US?
I dont but let me tell you, I can smell the bullshit and it stinks.

I think Trump is ignorant with his latest video, thats all I need to see to believe he is retarded. I personally, with my team i work with, am at the forefront of the coalition fighting against Libya, and he knows jack shit about what is going on, and obviously who the rebels are, and what our interest is in helping them.

Back to Obama... there is implications he renounced his citizenship if he even had it. The college he went to out of country limits students to those of citizenship in the particular country where the school resides... to get citizenship in said country you cannot belong to another, they forbid it... hereto he had to have given up all citizenship rights if he had them of the United States, and there is no record of him getting it back.

He refuses to submit to public record his educational transcripts, as he has done with his birth record.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #7
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
100
Rep
1,542
Posts

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 MINI Cooper S GP  [0.00]
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2008 E82  [0.00]
How about we debate real issues about the country, rather than a bunch of BS that marginalizes the commander in chief. It has been proven over and over that he is an citizen of the USA. To continue this argument is ignorant of the massive list of issues facing this country.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 09:51 AM   #8
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
100
Rep
1,542
Posts

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 MINI Cooper S GP  [0.00]
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechipper View Post
Ok I don't really care about the birther issue. I actually came across this video browsing the net. I am very familar with photo editing software and found this video very interesting.

Did the government create this document? Very compelling evidence, to say the least.


Yes the gov't did create it. The State government of Hawaii.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #9
carve
Major
carve's Avatar
116
Rep
1,105
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: usa

iTrader: (0)

Why were people crying out for the long-form if they don't find the long-form convincing? The answer: because they didn't think he'd be able to produce it.

It was very politically astute to wait this long. Letting the birthers spin themselves into a hissy-fit really makes them look like even bigger lunatics than before.

Tell me this: what evidence is there that Obama was born somewhere besides Hawaii?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #10
carve
Major
carve's Avatar
116
Rep
1,105
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: usa

iTrader: (0)

1) Background pattern loses res around writing due to jpeg compression
2) Stamp had less ink on the left than right
3) Resizing down and sharpening will reduce or eliminate chromatic abberations.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #11
Daniel135i
Banned
Italy
27
Rep
524
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USAF Aviano Italy

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [5.00]
2005 SRT-4  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
How about we debate real issues about the country, rather than a bunch of BS that marginalizes the commander in chief. It has been proven over and over that he is an citizen of the USA. To continue this argument is ignorant of the massive list of issues facing this country.
Because the grand thing about this country is we can argue and debate about anything we want to and have an opinion about without fear of reprecussion... I believe that is the reason I am wearing the uniform im wearing as I type this.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 07:01 PM   #12
11Series
.
9
Rep
666
Posts

Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Holy cow! Person finds out that modern digital scanner technology with image sharpening works completely differently than old-school mimograph machines!! What an amazing revelation!

Wait, I just tried to run my fingers over the screen, and I can't feel any raised seal on the scanned upload either!! OMG!!!

/sarcasm


Really, who seroiusly cares what software was used to upload an image scan to the internet? It's the original that matters, not the internet image, and that has been validated as authentic in person --- including the raised seal.

All this guy has proven is that Hawaii's anti-photocopying protections work, and it takes extreme measures to defeat them in order to post a copy on the internet that looks like the real thing.

Obama was right. The crazies will never be satisfied. They will sucker anyone who is willing to be suckered.

Last edited by 11Series; 04-28-2011 at 07:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 07:06 PM   #13
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
100
Rep
1,542
Posts

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 MINI Cooper S GP  [0.00]
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel135i View Post
Because the grand thing about this country is we can argue and debate about anything we want to and have an opinion about without fear of reprecussion... I believe that is the reason I am wearing the uniform im wearing as I type this.
Well, I for one think gravity is a hoax. If gravity is real, then surely there is no way a person could ever fly a plane, or launch a rocket.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #14
Daniel135i
Banned
Italy
27
Rep
524
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USAF Aviano Italy

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [5.00]
2005 SRT-4  [3.50]
There is a diference to logical debate, and you being facetious.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #15
11Series
.
9
Rep
666
Posts

Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

There is a difference between logical debate and conspiracy nuttery that absolutely refuses to accept reality, even when someone is slapped directly in the face with it.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #16
Daniel135i
Banned
Italy
27
Rep
524
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USAF Aviano Italy

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [5.00]
2005 SRT-4  [3.50]
I didnt get slapped in the face... who did the slapping, point it out.

A logical debate relys on parties supplying evidence to support their side, then the other countering that evidence untill one side or the other is proven...

Obama, provided this evidence of birth, and another provided his analysis of it stateing that it was probably doctored. So, where is the counter on that from your side against the doctored claim?

And just saying " you are a retarded nut bag conspiracy nutthugger anti Obama douche" post some well thought out contradictory rebuttle please.

If you cannot, and just choose to think that every person who differs from your point of view is wrong and shouldnt question what you think, you are going to live a verry disapointing life.

Last edited by Daniel135i; 04-28-2011 at 08:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #17
11Series
.
9
Rep
666
Posts

Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

I already addressed this guy's claims in post #12. They had to defeat Hawaii's security measures in order to post it online. That doesn't change anything about the original. Learn to read.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #18
GregTheStig
derp
GregTheStig's Avatar
Armenia
42
Rep
1,203
Posts

Drives: a Tuk Tuk
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (1)

__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #19
Daniel135i
Banned
Italy
27
Rep
524
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USAF Aviano Italy

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [5.00]
2005 SRT-4  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
I already addressed this guy's claims in post #12. They had to defeat Hawaii's security measures in order to post it online. That doesn't change anything about the original. Learn to read.
Obviously, i can read, as we are sitting here typeing back and forth... its self evident I should think.

Purely stating that there is proof out somewhere but not being able to foster it up is an entirely different matter.

Seing as this thread right here is our stage, I would assume to spread your message that you would post up a link, or copy and paste your provisions in here, just as the kind gentleman did with his video professing the possibility of a doctored document. Seems fair and to the point, wouldnt you agree?

If not then there is no point in continuing this debate with you as you cant have a rational discussion with unfounded opinions.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #20
11Series
.
9
Rep
666
Posts

Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

What link do you require to explain that what matters is the actual certified, physical piece of paper with raised seal that Hawaii physically handed to Obama, not the scanned image on duh internets?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 11:27 PM   #21
Daniel135i
Banned
Italy
27
Rep
524
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USAF Aviano Italy

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [5.00]
2005 SRT-4  [3.50]
Well, the thing is, it was debated if it even exists. So, in turn, his people display an image representing that it exists. I havent seen or heard of where any opponent of that argument has actually verrified that they have witnessed the document. This is bigger than you and I argueing about it, and im sure important people that are involved would like to have its authenticity verrified, for all that we can tell from the media on the subject it has not.

So, for sake of this conversation, it hasnt been verrified to be an orriginal document, and there is a pretty well discussed and explaind contradiction to the fact that it isnt genuine at the begining of the post.

What we hold as truth is what we have witnessed and from proof displayed... I dont take anything at face value, but if you do great. Keep walking the wya of the blind follower, eventually that will lead you off a cliff.


One last note, I see, and its great that you have faith. But i dont put faith in anyone on capitol hill, I wait for results and verifiable assertations in everything that comes from the gov. And I work for them, but it doesnt mean I ahve to blindly follow.

Last edited by Daniel135i; 04-28-2011 at 11:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 11:54 PM   #22
11Series
.
9
Rep
666
Posts

Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Here's your link. Now STFU.

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...n-explanation/
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
birthers are retarded

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST