BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW i3 Forums BMW i3 General Discussion

03-07-2023, 12:35 PM   #1
diesel733
Master of one
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 ZCP IMOLA RED

Looking for a lease takeover as I'm no longer driving this car. It's a 2020 BMW i3s Rex Tera World package. This is the sport version with the gas generator (Range Extender). This is a fully loaded i3s. The lease payment is $389.48 plus your local tax for a qualified leasee through BMW Financial. As a bonus, I will give the new Leasee $500 cash to take over lease. The car is due in November 26th 2023. Payoff in November is $32,589.20 which why makes this a great Ev to lease. Mileage per month is 12k miles and the car currently sits at 28,482. Since this is my commuter car, it has normal wear and tear from rock chips here and there but nothing that BMW will charge you for when you turn it in. The tires are in good condition but I will through in a set of new front tires as well. Comes with 110v BMW car charger and the the California Carpool sticker. The car runs perfectly and never had an issue. Service is up to date and recently got the 12v battery replaced through BMW. This is a great car and a great monthly payment for a fully loaded i3. Great for someone who has short commutes or for someone who has a car on order and needs something to drive around in. The range is 150 miles on a full charge and an extra 50 miles when the gas generator kicks in. Car is located in Santa Clarita, Ca and is garage kept. PM me for for details or text Minh @ 818-640-9733.
Thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by diesel733; 03-07-2023 at 12:45 PM..
Appreciate 0