Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Video + PC Gaming / Computing

12-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
Koroush
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: nothing

[SS] Clan TF2 server, A new server, Take a look.

Connection info: 74.63.54.135:27015
Alright guys, I started a new server.. Hope you guys like:

MOTD:
Welcome to the [SS] Clanserver!
Here at [SS] we embrace playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Our server is simple. Heres a few things you should know: We do not have any silly mods that lag and ruin the game, we only run sourcemod (For admin purposes), with the rank plugin. Nothing more! And due to popular request sv_pure is set to 0. Yay!

Here are the Server Rules, Follow them:
-Golden Rule: Play the game the way it was meant to be played, that is our motto. We embrace it, and we hope you do also.
-This server is for players who only wish to enjoy the game with others in an intelligent manner. No insulting, putting down, or mocking any other player in the server in anyway. Everybody is equal, yes even [SS] members and players. The [SS] tags only indicate that a player is a regular. Nothing more, nothing less.
-The admins won't always be around, so if you have any bad sports, hackers, and other stuff to report: Please send them to "SSclanTF2@gmail" comments and suggestions are also welcome.
-One more thing, here at [SS] we have have to pay a fee to keep the servers up. If you are interested in donating, again contact us at SSclanTF2@gmail.com $5 will buy you a reservation in the server for 2 months and possibility of admin (After we get to know you, of course).

Some info:
I've been looking around the forums lately and alot of people want a nice good server with sv_pure 0 on. It's my pleasure to inform you that we do.

Hosted in NewYork by Art of war central. server tick rate is 66.. (TF2 doesn't support 100 tic)

The server is alltalk, so it's always a party.

The server is 17+, we don't mind younger children.. but they need to act 17+. Annoying little kids will be kicked, Sorry!

So guys, if you don't mind.. just add our server to your favorites and hop on once in a while, if you have any suggestions please do post them here. Thanks and have fun.

Connection info: 74.63.54.135:27015

Last edited by Koroush; 12-08-2009 at 01:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
3lusive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 MINI JCW Hardtop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroush View Post
-Little kids are tolerated unless they maintain a 17+ attitude at all times. (The game is rated M after all.)
I think you mean "as long as"
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
Koroush
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lusive View Post
I think you mean "as long as"
Nice catch. Thanks.
      12-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep
Drives: ???

ill be playing there sometime. however after updating tf2 today, i cant connect to any servers yet they still havent updated
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
Koroush
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty_mcfly View Post
ill be playing there sometime. however after updating tf2 today, i cant connect to any servers yet they still havent updated
Alright, look forward to seeing you there

Usually (so far) people play from 4 to 9 eastern time.

We had a nice 10 player game going, which wasn't bad at all seeing as it was the first day the server was open.

(I'll update right now btw)
      12-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #6
3lusive
Captain
United_States
Rep

TF2 looks and sounds like such a sick game. unfortunately i have nearly everything but that. HL, HL2, HL2:E1 + E2, L4D, L4D2, CS, CS:S, DoD, DoD:S, lol the acronyms go on and on
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #7
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep
Drives: ???

Quote:
TF2 looks and sounds like such a sick game. unfortunately i have nearly everything but that. HL, HL2, HL2:E1 + E2, L4D, L4D2, CS, CS:S, DoD, DoD:S, lol the acronyms go on and on
omg if you have all those - TF2 is a must! out of all the valve games, L4D series and TF2 is my favorite.

CS used to be my favorite but i've been playing it since 2002 (in the beta stages) and while its still entertaining, these new games have caught my attention

TF2 makes TF classic look like it was duke nukem lol
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #8
Koroush
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Aww man, you should of got it on Halloween. it was like 3 dollars.

I got a spare account with tf2 in it, if you want I can sell it to you for like 5 bucks.

It's just TF2.
      12-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #9
3lusive
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroush View Post
Aww man, you should of got it on Halloween. it was like 3 dollars.

I got a spare account with tf2 in it, if you want I can sell it to you for like 5 bucks.

It's just TF2.
Haha I bought the CS anthology a while ago, it had CS1.6, CS:Condition Zero, somehow I got HL2 and HL2:E1 with it. Most recently I got CS:S which came with DoD:S and HL2eathmatch. I was thinking about getting Orange Box but then decided against it. I got L4D single player but I bought L4D2 so I have the multiplayer as well. Plus, I just dled Insurgency which is a HL2 derivative but it's not that great.

And no thanks
Appreciate 0