E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS (feeler): e90 LCI OSS Xenons

11-15-2011, 07:33 AM   #1
RH6195
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 328ix

FS (feeler): e90 LCI OSS Xenons

I'm not a regular contributor, but I've browsed for years. Thought I'd try to see if anyone local is interested in LCI Angel eyes OSS converted. They are barely used and in perfect condition. My car has 9,800 miles and these were in A+ new condition when I put them in 1,000 miles ago. I'm getting married and I need the money badly.

These come with everything for the halogen conversion. Wiring was done inside. Just install and code for xenons, they work. Non adaptive of course. (yes they originally were adaptive). If you don't have a coder, I know someone who can. I'm not parting them out, you can have them as they are. They look fantastic and I wish I could keep them believe me, but some things have to go.

Asking $2200. Let me know what you think.
Please end offers to frgmeister@gmail.com, I can't get PMS here yet I never post here.. I would like to try to sell locally, NY, NJ, PA, DEL.. you get the idea, before I place on FeeBay.

Oh, also the lights are off the vehicle, I can hook them up to show function, however it will have to wait until Friday or later. Then I can send pics.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 0