E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW E60 Leather Heated Seat Pristine Condition

05-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
afsar
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 xDrive40d

BMW E60 Leather Heated Seat Pristine Condition

Guys,

I want to clear up space by selling my previous black heated leather seat. Seats are manual, no rip or any sort of damage. All in pristine condition, still smells as new leather.

I would add picture later. Sale contains both front seat, rear backrest and bench seat. It is only front which is heated rear aren't heated, just to clarify. Front passenger side contains two tensioner. Just to ensure full compatibility I would include the tensioner which is bolted and pretty much part of chassis with the seat belt (front driver extreme near the pillar), no other tensioners are included in the sale. You can always use the tensioner from your existing seat.

Asking price is £500 OVNO. UK sale only (obviously)

If you want heated seat retrofit fully done and dusted (includes new wiring and coding) it will another £200 if you are around Birmingham area, or else you pay for the travel.

Post LCI heated seat dash buttons are included in the sale, so need to anything from dealer except a few connecting pins etc. Seats are from mid-07 car.

Will add pics later.