E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > e92/e90 335i/xi AutoBahn Exotics catback exhaust

07-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #1
NOM3ERY
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

e92/e90 335i/xi AutoBahn Exotics catback exhaust

Hey everyone I currently have a AE catback exhaust on my e92 335i im thinking of selling. Its in good condition with around 15k on it, i love this exhaust sounds awesome but now I want to bring the car back to stock. I am looking for a local sale only I dont want to ship this out. text me if your interested 914-960-9081 the exhaust is still on the car so if you would like to come check it out in person.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #2
imflyerthanyou
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

pm me price
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #3
Paulito
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: //M3

how much?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #4
themdshift
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 07 gray 335i

So a couple days ago I pmed the seller about the price for the exhaust since he didn't post it. I saw that he had posted his number so I texted the seller and agreed to buy the exhaust for 950 bucks and pick it up this saturday. A couple hours later he sent me a message on here (not knowing it was me) trying to sell it for 1000 picked up. I told him that it was me via text message and that I hoped he wasn't trying to some sell it to the highest offer bullshit on me when I clearly already agreed to buy it. He said that he was just returning his messages and that I certainly had the exhaust for 950 picked up on saturday. Well it is thursday now and he hasn't returned 3 of my texts, a private message, and a phone call over a span of 3 days. Pretty sure he sold it from under me. Honestly pretty pissed off since I cleared my schedule for saturday, got a friend ready to make the drive with me, and set money aside for the exhaust. I honestly hope none of you have to deal with him in the future because that is completely unprofessional and all for I'm guessing about 50 bucks?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #5
imflyerthanyou
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by themdshift View Post
So a couple days ago I pmed the seller about the price for the exhaust since he didn't post it. I saw that he had posted his number so I texted the seller and agreed to buy the exhaust for 950 bucks and pick it up this saturday. A couple hours later he sent me a message on here (not knowing it was me) trying to sell it for 1000 picked up. I told him that it was me via text message and that I hoped he wasn't trying to some sell it to the highest offer bullshit on me when I clearly already agreed to buy it. He said that he was just returning his messages and that I certainly had the exhaust for 950 picked up on saturday. Well it is thursday now and he hasn't returned 3 of my texts, a private message, and a phone call over a span of 3 days. Pretty sure he sold it from under me. Honestly pretty pissed off since I cleared my schedule for saturday, got a friend ready to make the drive with me, and set money aside for the exhaust. I honestly hope none of you have to deal with him in the future because that is completely unprofessional and all for I'm guessing about 50 bucks?

At least he replied to you I didn't even get a response lol
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #6
NOM3ERY
Banned
Rep

Exhaust is no longer for sale sold to my close friend that wanted it for his 335i sorry to whoever i didnt respond back to
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #7
BD_F22
BD_e92
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i xDrive

Sold to me! Ive known this guy for years and i was talking to him and told him id buy it off him and gave him cash the same day.. He is a legitimite seller and a very honest guy.. Im pretty sure no one would turn away someone who offers cash in hand right away.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #8
NOM3ERY
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by themdshift View Post

Sorry dude my apologizes for not getting back to you yes we made plans to meet last week but one of my close friends wanted the exhaust for the longest time (before you). Thats the reason i didnt text you back because i wasnt sure if it was going still be for sale. But as of last night its sold. Again sorry for any inconvenience i caused you.
Appreciate 0