E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > My experience with Umnitza

04-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
Tashii_CakezZ
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i 'vert <3

Thumbs up My experience with Umnitza

Ok so I know people on this forum have either a love hate relationship with Umnitza, and I’m not here to defend or bash them. I am here to share the experience I had with them.

Last year I bought some bulbs for my angel eyes as well as some other products. The bulbs looked great but it turns out my coronas were shit and only lit up half way. At first the dealer tried to say the bulbs did it…and being the novice that I was I thought maybe that was a possibility. I called Umnitza and spoke to Matt and he explained to me what the corona issue was and was very detailed with describing the issue. I looked it up myself as well and he was right on point.
He offered to take the bulbs back ,at this point it had been over 60 days, and also said if I wanted he would refund the price of the bulbs to me or I could send him my headlights and he would discount the refunded bulbs from the price of installing either V2’s or V4’s and also hook me up with pricing. It was a very generous offer on his part. I told him that I was using the car and wouldn’t be able to pull the lights until November.

A few months go by and I call again and speak to Tim and he is just as great as everyone in here says he is. We speak about the deal again and he sends me an invoice, saying when I’m ready send everything in to them.

Things in my world shifted so I opted to not send them my headlight unit and it was not a problem to them. Matt didn’t go back on his promise to refund my lights. So I ended up sending back my bulbs and using that money towards buying V4’s from them.

Throughout this whole ordeal I’ve been in direct contact with Matt and Tim and they were very helpful. Did the HAVE to help me? NOPE...I was almost a year into owning the bulbs.

Say what you want about them, but I had a great experience with them and I thought I would share.
Appreciate 0